Friday, July 18, 2008

Paypal is very dangerous to handle your payment options. The reason is as this is not exactly a bank so they can freeze your account at any instant and take your money. There are many cases where people are suffered by the activities of paypal.

Until you are not affected by the paypal it will be really excellent to use paypal but once you are into a conflict then you come to know about paypal. They will not solve the issue and you calling them will lead to increase in phone bills only. I contacted more than 10 times but my the issue was not resolved. My account was hacked and those guyz could not give my account back. This is really frustrating for me and I am annoyed and finally searched about this on google and came to know that there are many victims by paypal. The people who are present there are less educated and they dont even have mind. So please be careful if you are going to use paypal. When there is no option then go for paypal or else dont even think about this site.

No comments: